ROPEWAYS AS GENUINE ATTRACTIONS.
ATTRACTIVE FOR INVESTORS AND FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS
Ropeways are an integral part of modern tourism around the globe. They enrich the tourism offering in many areas and can be relied on to act as a visitor magnet. And with good reason, because no other transport system is so reliable, cost-effective and versatile – or simultaneously so attractive for tourists.
Ropeways delight visitors to theme parks, zoos and exhibitions. They provide access to locations which were previously difficult or impossible to reach. And by providing a direct link to striking viewing points as well as places of architectural or historical interest, ropeways significantly enhance the tourism offering. With their top-class contemporary architectural design, ropeways are frequently tourist attractions in their own right and continually provide positive experiences for users. In addition, no other transport system in the tourism sector provides such a unique, bird’s eye view of the world.
TOURIST ROPEWAYS – BENEFITS
- Unique ride experience for passengers
- New perspectives for tourism and tourists
- Extremely functional because they transport, provide access and connect
- The ideal form of access to sensitive recreational areas
- Very emotional because they continually create a wow effect for visitors
- Open up new spaces and possibilities in the tourism sector
- Connect daily life with recreational areas
- Relaxing and stress-free way to travel
- Barrier-free transport system
- Impressive positive ecological footprint thanks to no exhaust emissions and no smog
- Low energy consumption
- High transport capacity of up to 5000 passengers per hour and direction
- Continuous passenger transport with short intervals
- Shuttle concept and operation
- Top passenger comfort
- Cost-effective and lower personnel requirements
- Ability to cross obstacles such as lakes, rivers and roads as well as parks and industrial sites
Here you can find just some of the projects where CCS has been involved. This reference list is continually being updated. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions regarding any of these projects. Our specialists will be only too happy to be of assistance.
Ropeways Federal Horticultural Shows
Munich and Rostock, Germany
|Stops:||2 (3 stations)|
|Transport capacity:||2500 P/h per section|
Temporary ropeway with triangular alignment. Engineering, implementation and operation. One CCS team member as employee of Skyglide Event Deutschland GmbH.
Safari gondola lift
Kolmarden Wildlife Park, Sweden
|Stops:||1 (round course)|
|Transport capacity:||1200 P/h|
The special design allows to travel around a special course.
Assistance of operation and maintenance. One CCS team
member as employee for Doppelmayr Seilbahnen GmbH.
Gondola lift for pilgrims and tourists
|Transport capacity:||3200 P/h (1600 each direction)|
Access for visitors to a temple and nature reserve.
Start-up and personnel training.
2014 (Sochi, Russia)
2018 (Pyeongchang, South Korea)
In Sochi, CCS took charge of the start-up and personnel training for 12 detachable ropeways.
In 2016, CCS specialists were responsible for the start-up and personnel training for two 8-passenger gondola lifts for the 2018 Olympics in South Korea.
CCS is always your competent point of contact, no matter which area your project involves. You can be sure of comprehensive services of the highest quality as well as access to them from anywhere in the world. And you can rely on an experienced team, a comprehensive network and our business expertise.
- Feasibility studies
- Drafting of / assistance with (public) invitations to tender
- Opening of bids / contract award
- Project management / project coordination
- Technical commissioning / start-up
OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE
- Ropeway operations management
- Preventive and corrective maintenance
- Technical resource management
- HR management
- Personnel training
- Fare structures and selection of ticketing systems
- Business and operations audits
- Health and safety advice and workplace assessments
- Non-destructive testing
- Cost optimization, benchmarking, controlling
- Expert opinion
- Business valuations
- Clearing for ticket networks